There are hundreds of thousands jobs for foreigners to apply for. You should stretch your search in the right places to find them. One of the high demand vacant position is the Customer Service Supervisor job available in Manitoba Canada. You are more than welcome to submit your application if this is the kind of job you need.
Some few requirements for customer service supervisor are as follows:-A customer service supervisor should definitely have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in the field to be able to supervise, oversee, lead and train other company service staff.
You will help to supervise and Handle problems that are above the pay grade of other agents, provide the scripts to read from during each phone call, solve customer difficulties, provide solutions to customers’ problems and complaints.
The position of a Customer Service Supervisor comes with a lot of challenges and it will also depend heavily on the company you are going to be working for.
For this job, however, you are expected to have the skills and experience that are listed below and also ensure you apply on time to stay strong in the competition.
The hourly pay for this position is between $20per hour to $25 per hour. It is full-time employment which would be vital if you decide to pursue a permanent resident permit in Canada.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2years to less than 3years
- Sell merchandise;
- Making vivid reports on sales volumes, merchandising, and personnel matters;
- Authorize payments by cheque; or cash
- Authorize return of merchandise;
- Assign good sales workers to duties;
- Resolve problems that arise, for instance, customer complaints and supply shortages;
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers;
- Over see and maintain inventory;
- Order merchandise;
- Establish work schedules;
- Train and Hire staff or arrange for training of staff
Cashiers; Door-to-door salespersons;
Grocery clerks and shelf stockers;
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure;
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking; standing for extended periods;
Ability to Supervise
How Do I Apply as Customer Service Supervisor?
- If you wish to work as a Customer Service Supervisor in Canada this year, you can do that with these easy steps below;
- Ensure that you meet all the requirements to work in Canada. And also ensure that you have all the skills or majority of them listed above;
- Submit your application online by email to any valid firm or establishmrn and then await a response from the employer.
- You can also follow up on your application by sending out a reminder email daily or weekly.
- If you are selected for the job, you will be required to apply for a visa using the job offer letter given to you as proof of job offer from Canada;
- You are also advised to submit your application letter for the job early. The expiration date to apply is provided below;
- When you have obtained your visa, you could apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) while in Canada.